What We Will Do Together:
- Product(s) are shipped from our own or third-party warehouses/stores/offices from various points in India. Our endeavour is to make the Product(s) reach you within _____ business days from receipt of order and payment depending on the address for delivery.
- Order deliveries will be made by our own staff or third-party courier and logistics companies or postal services usually between [10.30 am – 7 pm Monday – Saturday.]
- The customers must sign signifying the collection of the Product(s) upon delivery. We take no responsibility for Product(s) signed by an alternative person other than the person ordering the Product(s) at the address indicated at the time of the order.
- Since the transactions are authorised by the card holder, we do not take responsibility for incorrect addresses provided at the time of placing the order
- We are not responsible for damage of Product(s) after delivery.
- All claims, if any, for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery through the contact us page on the web store. Also, the said shortage of Product(s) needs to be highlighted and signed on the proof of delivery copy and returned to the delivery person.
- In case your order has not been delivered but is reflecting “Delivered” on the tracker, please highlight it within 24 hours or else we will not be able to process your request.
- Shipping and handling rates may vary based on Product(s), packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and the same will be intimated to the customer prior to making payments.
Out of Stock situations
- Our endeavour is to ensure that all Product(s) listed on the site are available in stock for dispatch to the customer. However, in case the same is not available for any reason, we will contact you within 2 business days and give you the option to exchange, delay or cancel the order based on your convenience.
Step 1 –Raise a return/ replacement request within 7 days from the date of delivery, if you’ve received wrong or expired product(s). Please raise a request here with order and contact details –You can also raise a request with us using the Chat option. In case of damaged/ missing product(s), raise a return/ replacement request within 2 days from the date of delivery.
Step 2 – Give us 2 working days to review your return request.
Step 3 – After reviewing your return request, we will send our courier partner to pick up the products delivered to you.
Step 4 – In case our reverse pick up service is not available at your location, you will need to self-ship the product via any reliable courier partner. We will reimburse the courier charges, either in your PayTM Wallet or Wallet.
Step 5 – After your product(s) is received, we will verify it against the claim and initiate the replacement or refund accordingly. Please note that replacement will depend upon the stock availability.
Under what conditions can I return/ replace my product?
- Wrong product delivered
- Expired product delivered
- Damaged product delivered – Physical damage/ tampered product or packaging
- Incomplete order – missing products
Under what conditions return/ replacement requests will not be accepted?
- Opened/ used/ altered products.
- Original packaging (mono cartons, labels, etc.) missing.
The return/ replacement request is generated after 7 days from the date of delivery.
The damaged/ missing product is reported after 2 days from the date of delivery.
How are returns processed?
Once you request to return a product, a pick up is organised for the item. Our courier partners will come to pick up the item within 5-7 business days after your return request has been received. This item is then brought back to our warehouse where it is checked by our quality control team. Once the product passes the quality control, a refund is initiated.
Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel order from CANCEL button from order details page under My account section. You just need to give reason for cancellation, and leave rest on us.
Please call us on +91 92051 62890 (Mon - Fri - 9 am to 6 pm), and we will help you in cancelling
**Yoho reserves the right to cancel any order without pre-confirming the customer at any time and may verify any order before shipping the same to the customer that may include having a verbal or written confirmation from the customer.
Note - Orders can be only cancelled till the status is “Ready to Ship”.
No cancellations are entertained for those Product(s) that have been obtained on special occasions. (These are limited occasion/ festive offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.)
In case a Product(s) is purchased using a discount coupon, cancellation of the same will not deem the coupon to be re-usable. A particular discount coupon may be used only once.
How will I receive the refund for my cancelled or returned product?
In case of prepaid orders, money will be returned to the bank account/ credit/debit card or where the payment was made from within 7 business working days. For Cash on Delivery orders customers will be required to provide bank details where they would like to receive the refund.
How long does it take to receive a refund for a cancelled order or returned product?
We will process your refund within 7 business days in case of cancellation of an order. In case of returns, we will refund the money after the product has been received by our warehouse and post completion of quality check. Please note, this entire process takes 2 weeks after the return has been picked up.
Can I return part of my order?
Yes. You can return any products that are eligible for returns within 7 days of delivery.
- Customers may use debit card/credit card/net banking/UPI or any other stipulated payment method. The customer must provide accurate and complete bank account details and will be liable for any inaccuracies or incomplete information.
- In order to take preventive measures against any possibilities of fraud, the customer must provide the required information when requested. We reserve the right to delay or cancel orders in case we detect any suspicious/ fraudulent transactions in accordance with our standard operating procedure. However, we will not be liable for the occurrence of any fraudulent transaction.
- [Transactions on the website are protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and SDE (Secure Data Encryption) using a 1024-bit process. Any information you enter when transacting with the webstore is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties. This is an assurance that we follow the best security practices adopted by major online vendors where all payments are processed in real-time for your security and immediate peace of mind.]
- Credit card and Debit card information is not stored by us and is not taken by us. This information is obtained directly by the payment gateway provided who is authorised and is compliant with the appliable laws, regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
- To report security vulnerabilities affecting any of our Product(s) send an email to email@example.com