By using the Platforms, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy and the Terms and Conditions, available at www.yoholife.in. By accessing and/or using our Platform and providing the information as explained in this Policy, you consent to the collection and use of the information you disclose on the Platform in accordance with this Policy, including but not limited to your consent for sharing your information as per this Policy. We encourage you to read this Policy regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your information. If you are not comfortable with any of the terms or policies described in this Policy, you may choose to discontinue usage of the Platform.
Further, you agree and consent to receive all communications related to our services on the mobile number provided by you to the Company, even if such mobile number is registered under DND/NCPR list under the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2018 (“TRAI Regulations”). Notwithstanding your registration with the National Do Not Call Registry (In Fully or Partly blocked category under National Customer Preference Register set up under the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India), you hereby express your interest and accord informed consent to receive communications (including commercial communications) in relation to the Company’s services. You further confirm that no communication to you from the Company or on behalf of the Company shall be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under Regulation 2(bw) of the TRAI Regulations and you have specifically opted to receive communications in this regard on the mobile number provided by you.
For the purpose of this Policy, the term “Personal Information” shall mean any information that relates to you, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with the Company, is capable of identifying you, which is submitted to and/or collected over the Platform and maintained by the Company in an accessible form, provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as Personal Information for the purposes of this Policy.
• HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We communicate with you through a variety of means and channels, including our Platform, email, phone or text messaging on your mobile phone, although we do generally note that our preferred means of communication is email which has the least impact on the environment. Such communications may involve giving to you, as well as receiving information from you. You are not ordinarily required to register or provide Personal Information in order to access the Website, though certain functionalities may require registration. We collect and receive the Personal Information in the following ways:
When you submit your Personal Information on our Platform: The Company collects and stores the Personal Information that you provide while using our Platform including when you enter your Personal Information into data fields on the Platform as part of a voluntary registration process. We also collect and store your Personal Information through sponsored social media platforms, events, etc. For example, you may submit your name, postal address, e-mail address, and/or other information in order to register, place orders for the Products, receive information about various Products, register for newsletters, receive offers, contact Company’s customer care service, or respond to the Company’s surveys. To protect your privacy, you should not provide the Company with any information that is not specifically requested or that you do not wish to share. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to use our Platform or certain features of our Platform.
• Automatic collection: We automatically collect and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Such information includes information about your use of the Platform, your interaction with content and services available through the Platform. Like many websites, unidentifiable information may be collected using various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags, and web beacons. Your Internet browser automatically transmits to the Platform some of this unidentifiable information, such as the URL of the Website you just visited and the browser version your computer is operating. Passive information collection technologies can make your use of the Platform easier by allowing the Company to provide better service, customize sites based on consumer preferences, compile statistics, analyze trends, and otherwise administer and improve the Platform. Certain features of the Platform may not work without use of passive information collection technologies. Information collected by these technologies cannot be used to identity you without additional identifiable information. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device.
• Other sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily. Further, we may receive information about you from third parties that feature our Products or promotional offers if you opt-in to receive information from us. You may also choose to participate in a third party application or social media sites through which you allow us to collect (or the third party to share) Personal Information about you, including usage information. We may also receive information, such as marketing related or demographic information about you from third parties to enhance our ability to tailor our content and offer you the Products that we believe may be of interest to you. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third-party websites which it does not own, manage or control.
• WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The Company limits itself to collect information which is necessary to ensure accurate services and is required to process your order of the Product or provide a refund and continually improve our Products and services.
Following are the categories of Personal Information that is collected and processed by us:
your name, e-mail and postal addresses, phone number(s), country;
date of birth, language preference, location; any open data and public records such as information about you that is openly available on the Internet; names of people to whom purchases have been shipped including address and telephone numbers, IP addresses; Product interest information and in certain circumstances, your opinions and individual preferences, etc.;
Sensitive Personal Data and Information. We may also collect sensitive personal data or information (“SPDI”) about you when you access and use the Website, products or merchandise. You may also provide us with information like financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, password for availing the Products at our Platform. By using the Website, or by purchase of any products or merchandise, or by providing us with the information, you consent to the storage, processing, transfer and disclosure of your Personal Information and SPDI in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
We may also maintain a record of your Product interests and acquire information about you from our future affiliates; phone numbers used to call our customer service number. We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to the Platform.
Pixel Tags. The Platforms may use so-called "pixel tags," "web beacons," "clear GIFs" or similar means (collectively, "Pixel Tags") to compile aggregate statistics about Platform usage and response rates. Pixel Tags enables us to maintain a count of the users who have visited certain pages of the Platforms. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and as to when the email was opened and read by the receiver of the e-mail.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
The Company may use your Personal Information to: verify your identity; fulfill the Product purchases and transactions; communicate with you about your account and activities on the Platform; sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication; allow us to better serve you in responding to your requests; to respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback provided to us; administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature; ask for ratings and reviews of the Products; follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries); allow you to log in with a social media account and share activities on your social media pages; comply with our legal obligations, policies and procedures, including compliance with relevant industry standards and the enforcement of our terms and conditions; help us learn more about your shopping preferences; conduct marketing and performance research to assist us in measuring our customer services, benchmarking our performance and to help us improve your shopping experiences and Product offerings; send communication related to order updates and offers through e-mail, SMS and social media channels; do internal research on our Customer’s demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand and serve you; provide you with exclusive offers at the Platform, tailor content, advertisements, and we provide you, and improve the Platform and/or for internal business purposes; analyse trends, track Customer’s web page movements, help identify you and your shopping cart for aggregate use; determine which of the store locations containing our Products may be closest to you, provide promotional offers, and to offer Products to you; prevent, detect, investigate and take action against crimes (including but not limited to fraud and other financial crimes), any other illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of Company’s terms and conditions in any jurisdiction; establish, exercise or defend legal rights in connection with legal proceedings (including any prospective legal proceedings) and seek professional or legal advice in relation to such legal proceedings; and comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request. The legal basis on which we collect your Personal Information: Performance of a Contract: some of the Personal Information processed is performed on the basis that it is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you. An example of this would be where we process your Personal Information for delivering the Products ordered by you on our Platform.
Transactions. When you take part in a transaction through the Website such as purchasing products or merchandise, we may collect Payment Information from you related to such transaction as well as other Personal Information such as shipping address for shipping of the ordered products or merchandise purchased through the Website. We may use your Personal Information or Payment Information in order to complete the transaction and, if applicable, to fulfil your purchase. The Payment Information may also be shared with the third parties, as may be necessary, to complete your transaction (for example, to process the payment made through the credit card).
Contests, Competitions and Other Promotions. From time to time, contests, competitions and similar promotions may be organized through its Platform that may require online registration by the Visitor for participating in such contest, competition or promotion (which may include name, email, user ID and password). We may ask you for certain Personal Information and SPDI during the process of registration for participating in such contest, competition or promotional schemes. We may share this Personal Information and SPDI with third party sponsors of such contests, competitions and promotions (irrespective of whether it is hosted by us), in accordance with the rules applicable to such contest, competition or promotion. You should carefully review the rules of each contest, competition and promotion in which you participate through the Website, as they may contain certain additional important information about us or a sponsor's use of your Personal Information and SPDI. To the extent that the terms and conditions of such rules concerning the treatment of your Personal Information and SPDI enlarge the scope of use of such information in terms of this Policy, the terms and conditions of such rules shall also apply.
Special Promotions and Product Information. In addition, we reserve the right to use your Personal Information and SPDI for sending you the e-mails or SMSs with updates and announcements concerning our products and special promotions. You may opt-out of receiving these messages from us at any time.
Critical Communications. We may from time to time and as may be necessary use your Personal Information and SPDI to send emails consisting of important information regarding the Platform, your transactions, or for notifying any amendments or modifications to the terms, conditions, and policies of Yoho with respect to use of this Website ("Critical Emails"). Since Critical Emails would consist of important information you shall not have the option to opt-out of receiving Critical Emails.
Third Party Service Providers. We work with third parties who provide services, including website hosting, credit card processing, data analysis, newsletter services, promotional activities, and other administrative services. We may share your Personal Information, and SPDI, with such third parties, as may be necessary, for the purpose of enabling such third parties discharge the provision of such services. These third party service providers may be located within or outside India. Your Personal Information and SPDI may also be shared with the manufacturer of the products ordered/ purchased by you on the Platform or with entities responsible for delivering the products ordered / purchased by you on the Platform.
Legitimate Interest. legitimate interests will include where we send you marketing information about our Products, communicate with you in order to serve you better.
Compliance with a Legal Obligation: for certain types of processing, it is necessary in order to allow us to comply with a legal obligation. An example of this would be where we are required to retain business records for fixed periods of time in order to comply with local legal requirements.
Consent: Finally, in certain limited situations, we rely on your consent in order to process your Personal Information. Where we require your consent in order to collect and process certain Personal Information, we seek your consent at the time of provision, and such processing will only be performed where consent is secured. You can withdraw your consent, as per this Policy where applicable, by sending an email to Support@yohoworldwide.com.
We may also collect and/or generate anonymized and aggregated information from your use of the Platform. The anonymized or aggregated information is not Personal Information since we are not able to re-identify you using any means available to us from that anonymized or aggregated information. The anonymized and aggregated information is used for a variety of functions, including to help us identify and remediate any bugs, and to improve the performance of our Platform. The Company may use such information in a number of ways, including internal analysis, analytics and research. We may share this information with third parties for our or their purposes in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
We maintain a social media presence, such as a Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and a Twitter feed. You can interact with us through social media, such as by entering our contests, posting content, sharing material from our Platform, and using our social media plug-ins. When you interact with us using social media, we may receive information such as your user ID, your profile picture, photos you post, and similar information, which is often determined by your privacy settings at the relevant social media sites. We may use the information for the purposes we have described throughout this Policy. Your use of social media sites is primarily governed by the site operators’ privacy policies and terms of service, and the information you share with us and with others is largely controlled by the privacy settings you have established at those sites.
• Payment Information: You may provide payment information when you use the Platform to buy our Products, including credit cards numbers, billing information using third-party intermediary PCI-DSS compliant service providers. The payment information is provided directly by you, via the Platform, into the PCI/DSS-compliant payment processing service to which the Company subscribes, and the Company does not, itself, process or store the payment information, except as stated herein. Further, these intermediaries are not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information for any purpose except for payment processing on our behalf.
If you use the Platform, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access information and password. You are responsible for restricting access to your computer, mobile device, etc., and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your password. We cannot secure any information that you release on you own, that you request us to release or that is released through another third party to whim you have given access.
Miscellaneous. We may disclose your Personal Information and SPDI if we believe that it is required to do so: (i) by law; (ii) to comply with legal process or governmental requests; (iii) to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use; (iv) to protect our operations; (v) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Company, you or others; and (vi) to enable itself to pursue the available remedies or limit the damages that it may sustain. In case of our customer care support, we may record calls for quality and training purposes.
HOW DO WE SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
• Only the persons authorized by us shall have access to your Personal Information. We may share your Personal Information only to those mentioned below and they are either subject to this Policy or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Policy:
• Our affiliates and third parties;
• Service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions which inter alia include beauty partners providing beauty services to the Customers. However, these service providers will not be authorized to use or disclose such information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements;
• We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to any third party.
• Should we plan to merge/sell all or substantially all of our business to another business entity or similar other transaction or be required by that business entity, we may transfer or disclose your Personal Information to that business entity who may collect, use or disclose such information for the purposes of evaluating the proposed transaction or for operating and managing the affairs of the acquired business or for other purposes identified in this Policy.
• We may share Personal Information with our other corporate entities who may use the said information in accordance with this Policy to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our Platform. If you have any objection to such sharing, then we request not provide us with any information.
• We may retain other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf consistent with this Policy. Examples include order processing companies, courier companies, data analysis firms, customer support specialists, email vendors, web-hosting companies and fulfilment companies (e.g., companies that coordinate mailings). Such third parties may be provided with access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but may not use such information other than on our behalf and in accordance with this Policy.
• In addition, in some instances, you may be offered the opportunity to consent to the sharing of your information with a third party such as an event or promotion co-sponsor. If you consent, we will share your information with such third party and the information you provide may be used by such third party for their own purposes and in accordance with their own policies.
• Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy, we may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to any court orders or other legal processes. We may disclose Personal Information to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or others in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our Terms and Conditions or Policy; respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the rights of a third party; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of our Customers or the general public.
• RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
• We will retain your Personal Information only as long as it is reasonably required or otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements. We may also retain your Personal Information so long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected (including for purposes of meeting any legal, administrative, accounting, or other reporting requirements). Your Personal Information is safeguarded against inappropriate access and disclosure, as per this Policy.
• We also maintain appropriate and adequate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your Personal Information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
• The Platform provides an option to all the Customers to opt-out of receiving any promotional or marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to receive any promotional or marketing communications from us, you can contact us at the address provided below.
• Your Choices to opt-out:
You have the following choices with how your Personal Information is used:
What you need to do:
Updating your Personal Information in relation to your account
You can update or correct your name, e-mail address, security questions, and other preferences by [logging into your account and clicking on the "My Account" page, calling customer care executive.
Receiving newsletters and promotional e-mails
You can click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail that you receive. Alternatively, you may edit your e-mail preferences on your “My Account” page or call customer care executive to discontinue receiving any promotional materials by mail/ e-mail.
Remove content from Customer review
You can remove content that you posted on a public space, such as part of a ratings and review, by e-mailing details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will endeavour and try to ensure to honour your request to remove information, however, our removal of your information does not completely erase that information from the internet viz. historical copies, or "caches," may remain.
• WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
If you have consented to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal Information as identified in this Policy, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by writing to us at email@example.com. Where you are providing location information via a mobile app, you may turn off your location services on your device at any time. Please note that any processing that we have carried out before the withdrawal of your consent remains lawful. Provided that, notwithstanding such request, this information may be retained to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
• HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may store Personal Information using our own secure on-site servers or other internally hosted technology. Your Personal Information may also be stored by third parties, via cloud services or other technology, with whom the Company has contracted, to support the Company's business operations.
These third parties do not use or have access to your Personal Information other than for cloud storage and retrieval, and the Company requires such parties to employ at least the same level of security that we use to protect your Personal Information
• DISPOSAL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only use your Personal Information for those purposes and will make sure that your privacy is protected. We shall take reasonable steps to delete or permanently de-identify Personal Information that is no longer needed.
• DO WE USE “COOKIES”?
• understand and save Customer’s preferences for future visits.
• keep track of advertisements.
• compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
• you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. You may look at your browser’s help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
• if you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the Customer’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders.
- CUSTOMER COMMENTS AND CONTENT
If you post any comments or content on our Platform, you should be aware that any information you choose to provide there may be read, collected, or used by the third parties. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit, and we cannot guarantee that third parties have not made copies of or will not use such information in any way.
• LINKS TO THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMNTS OR SITES
- THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS:
At present, we work with the following analytic partners:
Google: Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for Customers.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our customers based on previous visits to our Platform and other sites on the Internet.
We have implemented the following:
Remarketing with Google AdSense
Google Display Network Impression Reporting
Demographics and Interests Reporting
DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding the Customer interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our Platform.
The Customers can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
Other Important Notes regarding Company’s Privacy Practices.
• EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
We provide you with a means for submitting your resume or other information through our Platform for consideration for employment opportunities at the Company. Information received through resume submissions will be kept confidential. We may contact you for additional information to supplement your resume, and we may use your information within the Company, or keep it on file for future use, as we make our hiring decisions.
Out Platform is not designed for individuals under the age of eighteen (18) and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18). If you are a child under the age of 18 years and desire to use this Platform or purchase any products or merchandise (if sold through this Platform), please request your parents or legal guardian to complete the necessary registration formalities and complete the transaction. Any use of this Platform or any of its features by a child under the age of 18 years must be under parental supervision or the supervision of a legal guardian. We do not directly contact children under the age of 18 years for promotion of its special offers or for marketing purposes. We also do not knowingly collect Personal Information and SPDI from any child under the age of 18 years. If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, you may browse our Platform, but please do not provide your Personal Information to us. For example, you cannot register.. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a visitor under the age of eighteen (18) on the Platform, we will delete the information from our records
We endeavour to protect the Personal Information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification with security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the Personal Information, regardless of the format in which it is held. We use various methods to safeguard Personal Information. They include:
Physical measures: locked filing cabinets, restriction of access to offices, and alarm systems.
Technical tools: passwords and encryption, using generally industry best practices.
Organizational controls: confidentiality agreements, limiting access on a need-to-know basis, staff training and security clearances.
Online security is also a priority. We incorporate security measures such as encryption and authentication tools to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized use. Firewalls are utilized to protect our servers and network from unauthorized users accessing and tampering with files and other information that we store.
Further, we attempt to keep your Personal Information up-to-date, accurate in the best possible manner as it may be necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. We value the importance you attach to your Personal Information given to us and therefore we have (i) taken all reasonable measures and precautions to keep such information safe and secure and to prevent any unauthorized access to or misuse of the same; and (ii) enable you to review and edit the same.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a Customer enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. Even though we endeavour to protect our Visitor’s Personal Information and SPDI, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to us, through or in connection with the Platforms. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with "Contact Us," below (note that physical mail notification will delay the time it takes for us to address and respond to the problem).
However, we shall not be liable to any Customers for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to the Customers due to the unauthorized access or misuse of the Personal Information by any third party.
Assignment. We reserve the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from the Visitors to a third party in the event of any merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of the Company’s assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Updating Your Information and Contacting Us. We have adequate procedures in place to keep your Personal Information and SPDI accurate, complete and up to date for the purposes for which it is collected and used. You may contact our Grievance Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org on the email id mentioned below. You may review the information maintained by us and wherever appropriate, you may request us that such information be corrected. We also provide an option for reviewing, correcting, updating or otherwise modifying information, you have previously provided, for which, you may send a mail at email@example.com. Please clearly indicate the information that you wish to review or have changed. We will endeavour to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible.
• POLICY REVIEW
Please note that we review and may make changes to this Policy from time to time. When changes are made, the Policy link will include a notation “Revised (date).” indicating that you should review the new terms, which will be effective immediately upon posting on this page, with an updated effective date. By accessing the Platform after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified Policy and any changes contained therein.
This Policy represents the sole, authorized statement of the Company’s practices with respect to the collection of Personal Information and SPDI through the Website or otherwise and the manner of use of such information by us. Any summaries of this Policy generated by third party software or otherwise (for example, in connection with the Platform for Privacy Preferences or "P3P") shall have no legal effect, shall not be binding on us, shall not be relied upon in substitute for this Policy, and neither supersede nor modify this Policy.
Consent Amendments; Law. By using this Platform or by seeking or availing any products and services you consent to the terms of this Policy and to the use and management of Personal Information and SPDI including , Payment Information by us for the purposes and in the manner herein provided. Should this Policy change, we intend to take every reasonable step to ensure that these changes are brought to your attention by posting the updated Policy on the Platforms. You agree that you provide all information to us voluntarily. Collection use and disclosure of Personal Information and SPDI requires your express consent. You are providing us with your consent to our use, collection, and disclosure of the Personal Information and SPDI. You may choose to not provide us with Personal Information and SPDI, but in the event that you do so, we will be unable to provide you access to our Platform or any service or part thereof.
Further, you accept the terms hereof and hereby consent to the storage and processing of Personal Information and SPDI by third parties and in any of location within or outside India. The Company will make best efforts to ensure that the third party or the location to which the SPDI is transferred affords same level of data protection as would be afforded under Indian law. By continuing to use the Website, products or service, you provide your consent for transfer, sharing and disclosure of such Personal Information or SPDI by us in accordance with this Policy.
Your visit and any dispute over privacy are subject to this Policy. The said Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. Further, it is irrevocably and unconditionally agreed that the courts of Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any proceedings in relation to any disputes arising out of the same.
- PRIVACY CONCERNS
If you are concerned about the handling of your Personal Information, or if you have any complaints or queries related to your Personal Information or our Policy, please contact:
INNOVATIVE LIFESTYLE TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED Plot No 133d, Zakir Nagar, Gali No 13 Jamia Nagar Near Jama Mazid, Delhi 110025 GSTIN: 07AAFCI8644A1ZP
The Grievance Officer is identified above pursuant to the provisions of applicable laws including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Consumer Protection Act, 2019, and the rules enacted under those laws.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Innovative Lifestyle Technology Private Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Innovative Lifestyle Technology Private Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Innovative Lifestyle Technology Private Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.